Friday, September 19, 2008

Trip to South Dakota... the Black Hills, Custer State Parl

The first night in Deadwood....after 18 hours straight in a car and setting up camp. We look pretty good and not too tired!
On the 1880 Train from Hill City to Keystone and back!
The infamous "Wild Bill"


At Kevin Costner's Midnight Star Saloon.."Jake's Restaurant!" with James' parents Bob and Linda
One of the fish James caught!



In August James and I went to the Balck Hills in South Dakota for a camping vacation and for me to meet his parents! It was an awesome trip to say the least with tons of site seeing adventures and being able to camp out in the 40 degree weather for a week! I am now officially an "outdoor woman"... braving the cold nights and even cleaning fish! I will share some of the pics from our trip.

another train shot

At Mt. Rushmore

feeding the wild donkeys
trying to get back into the car before we get attacked!





No comments: