Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Im Engaged!!!

James proposed to me on January 26th, 2009. He had wanted to take me out to dinner all day and I said, "well why dont we just eat in tonight." He replied with, "I dont want to cook!" Typical answer as he says he is the cook in the house. So I reluctantly said yes and we went out to Applebees. After Applebees he wanted to stop by the grocery store and grab some beer. I said whats the big occasion, its monday night. So we get home, and he has a chocolate box laying on the counter and said, here I got you some dessert, have some. I said, Im full Ill have one in a little bit. So I crack open a beer for him and myself, and not more than 2 minutes later, he says are you gonna have a chocolate. I said, in a little bit. So finally I opened the box, and when I opened it up, there were reeces mini cups in the box and a ring at the bottom. I gasped and said, Are you serious?!?!?!" and then he told me to come sit down so he could get down on one knee and propose. It was the best day of my life and soooo cute. Of course I said yes and then gave him the biggest hug and KISS ever! THen I asked immediately after, "did you ask my dad". He said he did in the car wehn they had got pizza. (we were watching my parents dog for the weekend and part of the week while they were in California). After the shock, I called my parents, sister, brother, his parents, grandma and some aunts and uncles. THen texted about everyone in my phone!

I later asked him why this day, he said he wanted to wait til Valentines Day but he had no more patience and wanted to do it now. (and that he had had the ring since June or so!)

I totally agree for him not waiting and was waiting myself!!! Ha HA!!

The rest of the night was great and got to talk to people and tell them the excting news. Now, its wedding planning time!!!

No comments: